We spent Easter with the Mraz family at Lake McQueeney. Gracie loved hunting Easter eggs and playing by the water. She also loved it when her Daddy dipped her in the water and Papa found out the boat was a great play pen. We are starting swimming lessons with John and Mary Jane in June because Gracie just loves playing in the water. Enjoy the pics.
I sat and played with all my eggs after I was finished hunting them.
Papa and I played outside after I hunted eggs while Mommy and Kay Kay cooked lunch.
Pops helped me with my bottle. Now that I an one I only drink big girl milk out of my sippy.
Uncle Jeff helped me hunt eggs. After I found them I loved to shake them like we do in music.
Uncle Jeff, Aunt Adriane, Uncle Danny, Gracie, Mommy and Daddy on Easter.
We celebrated Uncle Jeff's Birthday. His Birthday is on April 3rd and mine is on April 4th.
No comments:
Post a Comment