Monday, November 23, 2009

Caroline's Third Week

We have had another great week. Tyler's mom Bebe came to stay with us. She was a huge help and Gracie loved having her here! Caroline continues to be an easy baby. She still waking up once at night but only for 20 minutes to eat and have a diaper change. We have enjoyed taking walks in the new stroller since the weather has been so great. Caroline also likes going outside and watching Gracie play. Gracie is Caroline's second mommy shadowing my every move. I am feeling stronger each day and can't wait for the day when I can pick Gracie up again. At Caroline's 2 1/2 week check up she weighed 6 lb 6 oz. She has grown a lot! She is now almost 21 inches long. Caroline continues to have breast milk jaundice, but Dr. Denison seems to think it will work itself out. We are off to Houston for Thanksgiving. We have been truly blessed this year with our precious family!
I think I will have big blue eyes like my big sister. I am a very good sleeper!
I love my swing!!! Gracie thinks I like it better when her baby is with me.

Cousin Becky came to visit me.

Sister "tummy time"

I love bath time

It is my favorite tome of the day!

Gracie loves to help change diapers. We had to move the stool close so she can climb up to see.

Caroline is pretty laid back most of the time! We hope she stays that way.

Fussing a little bit

Caroline loves her bouncy seat

Bebe flew Gracie all around the house

Gracie thought Bebe was sooo funny!

Caroline and Gracie took their first bath together. Gracie had to show Caroline Ming Ming!

...and help wash her!

No comments:

Post a Comment