Saturday, January 23, 2010

Caroline is 12 weeks old!

Caroline is 12 weeks old! She is growing like crazy. At her 8 week appointment she was 9 lbs and 23 inches long. She is the easiest baby. We are sleeping though the night now and getting into our regular routine. She smiles and is even laughing out loud now. She enjoys her big sister Gracie and watches her every move. She LOVES her swing and don't know what we would do without it. We even got her a portable swing to take outside with us when Gracie is playing. Enjoy the updated pictures of her!
I love sitting in my bumbo seat watching Gracie color

Look at my band-aids after my shots!

I would live in my swing if mommy would let me!

Smiling at mommy after changing my diaper

The mirror at the top of my swing is so fun to look at

I love my Tummy Time mat and I am getting so strong!

I am so alert now!

Hanging out in my crib

sitting in my chair

12 weeks old!

Hanging out in my pink seat



I am a happy girl!

3 comments:

  1. Precious! We need to have a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are adorable! you and tyler are blessed to have two such precious girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie!! She is beautiful and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete