Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Tired Caroline





Caroline has the second child syndrome. She has to take her morning nap wherever we are. I try to be at home whenever possible, bit ut doesnt happen all the time. Today it was coming home from church. This bottle thing is new to me since Gracie took only a few bottles before she turned one. It is great to let her feed herself on the run. I have to say that Caroline adjusts well and is ready for anything. She truly is our "sweet Caroline". I found her this week standing by the toilet and swishing around in the water. She is so much quicker than I remember Gracie being. I guess she has to be to keep up with her big sister!!! Gracie drags her by the angles everywhere when she won't crawl. At first it scared me, but when I realized Caroline was dying laughing I had to let it go. They are the best of friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment