Saturday, August 21, 2010

Caroline 9 month check up

We had Carolines 9 month check up a few weeks ago. She is doing great. She weighs almost 15 pounds. She has moved to solids and 5 bottles a day. She loves her sippy cup. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She is also a climber. She loves to climb onto the toilet. She loves her sister and is saying Mama and Dada. She is still very easy going and follows Gracie everywhere. She loves to play peek-a-boo and cracks her self up all the time. She watches everything we do and studies the steps to things. We can't wait for her to start talking more so we will know what she is thinking. We love you
Sweet Caroline!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new profile pic of the girls!! And all the summer pics are so precious! I hope Gracie and Trueline are feeling better... I miss them!

    ReplyDelete