Sunday, September 12, 2010

Caroline 10 months

I have found Caroline in the funniest places lately. Gracie was never a climber and I only had to tell her "no" once. NOT Caroline. Her favorite place to climb is on the dishwasher. She loves to climb up on the door when it is open and hang out. She has also gotten brave enough to stand on the door and push and pull the top rack out. She thinks this is hilarious! I have also found her in the doll strollers, her car seat, on step stools and on top of the toilet. I can't imagine where I will find her next. Also unlike Gracie she doesn't mind being dirty and is quick to try anything. Sweet Caroline has finally found her appetite so we hope she will pack on some pounds soon. Her favorite thing to do is play with her babies. She pushes them all over the house in her stroller, feeds them, burps them and loves to give them kisses. She has also picked up a bunch of words lately. Mama, Dada, Ba for bottle, mo for more, mil for milk and bae for baby. She loves to play patty cake, peek a boo and so big. Watching her do the motions is so cute. She hides under the coffee table and pops up to play peek a boo about a thousand times. She cracks herself up all the time, but also has a serious side when she is trying to figure something out. She watches everything we do like she will be quizzed on it. It is hard to believe she is almost a year old. We love you sweet Caroline!



No comments:

Post a Comment