Friday, August 19, 2011

6 more weeks

6 weeks from today we will get to meet Jack! Time has flown by...I feel like I just found out I was pregnant. It will be a busy few weeks. We are two weeks into our addition and I am praying it is done by the time I come home from the hospital. It is hard to be in the nesting phase and not be able to set up a nursery. Gracie goes to her sibling class in a few weeks and she is very excited to learn all about the hospital. She is very curious about who Jack will look like, but she is dying for him to have blue eyes. Caroline likes to talk about Jack, but I don't think she has a clue that her world is about to change!


Gracie is teaching Caroline how to use her new nap mat.


The girls decided to rearrange the doll house when KayKay left them a new doll house family. I am sure glad they play so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment