I forgot how much babies learn in a short amount of time so I'm posting another update so I can remember when he was doing everything. I feel like I tell my mom he isn't doing something and I turn around and he is doing it. He loves to eat. He can pick up puffs and feed himself, gobbles up mum mums like they are candy, finishes the entire container of baby food and then stares at my plate until I share. He had his first saltine cracker at the restaurant Friday night and loves refried beans. He is into everything and will go from sitting to his tummy to reach something. He loves his books and wants to be playing all the time. The times of entertaining only two kids are over for me! Jack gets bored easily. After a long battle he is finally taking 1-2 bottles of formula a day. He laughed at me yesterday too. We are loving every busy minute of it!
Oh I almost forgot...he loves to splash water in the tub and cracks himself up. I set him in the bumbo and turned my back to a 1/2 empty fish bowl. Boys are different!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment