Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gracie's First Haircut

I finally broke down and got Gracie's hair cut. She did a good job sitting still. Lou Anne was very patient and Gracie sat in my lap while she cut it. Gracie was too funny...she loved it when she dried her hair and after we all told her how pretty it was and she couldn't stop smiling. It still has a lot of growing to do but at least now it is all even. Enjoy the pics!

The before picture

They sprayed my hair and put baby powder on my shoulders


I am not too sure about this!



Looking at KayKay to make sure everything is OK
Mom holds my hands down I think I like this nowI am a big girl getting my hair dried!




2 comments:

  1. such a big girl!! Stella has had like four haircuts already!! Funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look she made to the camera is hilarious!! "Geez Mom! I tried so hard to grow all this hair and now you want to cut it off! See if I grow anymore now!"

    ReplyDelete