Thursday, July 30, 2009

Houston

Gracie went to Houston after cousin Sarah's wedding. KayKay and Papa took her a day early so Tyler and I could have a date night and I could get my Junior League shift done. I met her down there the next day to make selections for Gracie's big girl room. We ended up getting most everything taken care of. KayKay already sewed the bed skirt for the baby bed and now she has to finish sewing the bedding and curtains. Thank you so much KayKay for having Gracie and helping with her new room. Leigh and Lola came to visit too. I wish I took more pictures, but we were busy sewing and putting fabrics together. Enjoy the few pics I did take!


Papa and I splashed in the pool!

Here comes Uncle Jeff to get my toes.

We had a fun visit with Leigh and Lola!

Lola was just my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment