Sunday, October 11, 2009
Caroline Update
We really have no news to speak of. We have decided not to move and stay in our house until after Caroline arrives and start the house hunt again in November. Today would have been our moving day and I am glad I didn't have to move everything as pregnant as I am right now. Gracie has moved into her "Big Girl Room" and loves it. The painters and carpenters just finished up the final touches last week so she is all set. Caroline's room is ready for her when she decides to make her appearance. The Doctor said I was measuring ahead, but I don't think that means anything. With Gracie they told me she might come 3 weeks early, but she was a week late. I am hoping we can make it a few more weeks until the scheduled c-section so she will be big and healthy. We are enjoying spending the last few weeks with Gracie before she isn't an only child anymore. The Dr.'s are concerned about Swine Flu so they have had me pull her out of Mothers Day Out, Playgroups and the church Nursery until I am not pregnant anymore. Supposedly they had 4 pregnant women in ICU at Baylor alone. We will be sticking close to home the next few weeks to ensure we all stay healthy for Caroline. We can't wait to get back to our normal routine once she arrives...whatever the new normal will be. Keep checking back for updates, but I don't expect to have any Caroline updates until she is born October 30th at 7:30 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gracie looks so cute in the header picture :) Caroline is such a pretty name... so classic! I miss you Katie!
ReplyDelete