Thursday, October 1, 2009

Texas State Fair

Last night we went to the State Fair of Texas. Kay Kay and Papa came with us and Gracie had a blast. She loved the petting zoo most of all. We were very surprised she wasn't scared of the animals. Her favorite animals were the goats. She got very excited when the baby came over so she could see it. She also loved the rides on the Midway. Gracie enjoyed her first Fletchers Corn dog with Ketchup and Mustard. She LOVED Big Tex and the Pig Races too. All in all it was a great afternoon! Here are some pics from yesterday.
Daddy took me on the airplane ride in the midway. It went really fast and high!
Looking at the Longhorn with Papa
Petting the baby pig.
Gracie got to play with the 10 day old baby pig. She thought he was so funny!
I loved Big Tex! I can even say his name. Gracie, Papa, Kay Kay and Big Tex.
Mommy, Daddy, Gracie and Big Tex.
Papa and Gracie on the Merry-go-Round.

Daddy took me on the whale ride too. I loved the bubbles!
.com/_PwAy7DgCFD8/SsUedn39uuI/AAAAAAAAAkU/71Vy5t9FuVA/s320/State+Fair+011.JPG"> The goats were my favortie animals. I loved to feed them all by myself. I am so big!

Papa showed me how to use the shovel so the Donkeys wouldn't bite me.
Kay Kay showed me how to feed the goats too.
Daddy helped too. They were just my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment