Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quick Trip to Houston

We took a quick trip to Houston last week so I could go to Dr. Brown. We had a great time as usual. On Wednesday night we had a family dinner and it was so weird because it was just the 5 original Mraz's. We haven't had a dinner like that for over 5 years. It was fun reliving old times. The girls and I went to dinner the next night with Kirsten and Leigh and had a blast. Gram and Pops came by too. On the way home we drove home a friend's daughter so I got a glimpse of what it would be like to have 3 kiddos. I am not ready for that quite yet!
Great Gram gave Gracie Peter Rabbit and she wanted to read it all day!
Gracie and Caroline hanging out in KayKay's front yard.
Everything in Houston was so green compared to Dallas!
Gracie wanted Caroline to ride too.
Gracie loves the swing in KayKay and Papas front yard...
...so does Caroline!
Great Gram and Caroline
I love Uncle Danny!!!!
Aunt A is having a baby in October...Gracie is so excited to have another cousin!
KayKay and Gracie curl their hair together
Gracie playing with the flowers...they are her favorite color...pink !
Caroline hanging out in her Bumbo
Gracie sharing her flowers with Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment