Tyler and I snuck off to Vail a few weeks ago for some R&R. We had a "reunion" ski trip from college plus a few new people. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed catching with everyone. It was a fun group and we enjoyed getting away. I can't believe it, but I didn't take a single picture while we were there. It was nice to not have to pile the kids in and out of the car, go to adult restaurants and most importantly sleep through the entire night. (yes Caroline has stopped making it through the night since starting formula.) KayKay and Papa came to Dallas to keep the girls while we were gone. It was so nice to have them in Dallas so Gracie didn't have to miss school or Little Gym. They had so much fun. My mom had to go to Mom's weekend at Tech so my Dad kept them all by himself for the entire weekend. I called him Saturday morning to check on how his first night was and to my disbelief he was at the Ft. Worth Zoo with them. Gracie and Caroline had a wonderful time. Thanks Mom and Dad for keeping them! 

No comments:
Post a Comment