Tyler headed to Vegas for work so KayKay and Papa came to visit. We had the best time!!!! On Sunday we took down Gracie's crib and re-arranged her room to give her some more playing space. KayKay and I put together the impossible bed rail. Monday morning we headed to the Farmers Market to get some Veggies to cook for dinner and then headed to the Children's Museum. We had the best time! Here are some of the pictures and thanks KayKay and Papa for coming to visit us!

Gracie pretended to dig for Dino bones...

...she didn't want to get her hands dirty though.

Getting my shoes on but look at the giant
dino above me!
I got so excited when I looked up and saw it!

Milking the cow...Gracie was afraid of this 3 months ago...she is getting so big!

Looking at downtown through the
periscope.
Pretending to be a cow girl.

Driving the fire truck

Using the tools to make something like Daddy.

Papa chasing me in an astronaut hat at the museum

Popsicles after dinner...

...Caroline loved it the most. It felt good for new two teeth.

Gracie making
mudpies with
KayKayCutting it up so we could all taste a bite. Notice she isn't dirty at all. She hates dirt and would only use the spoons to touch the mud...she is such a girl! Caroline will play with anything!
I just saw Caroline on Thursday... 2 new teeth?!?!
ReplyDelete