Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gracie and Caroline

We are having so much fun with our girls. Gracie is potty trained! I have been holding my breath before saying it, but today was her first day back at school and she did great. She has gone on a trip to Bebe and Grandads, bible study and shopping without accidents for several weeks now. I LOVE not having two in diapers anymore. She is speaking in full sentences and remembers everthing. She has become a little fish swimming around all by herself(with her floating suit) around the lake and pool. At one point when we were at the lake this weekend, I realized she is all grown up when she was just floating beside all of us for hours without us holding her. On Sunday morning she was on the patio with Daddy and uncle Bob. She chased Oliver the dog around the corner and came running back yelling "there's a kangaroo over there."It was a deer but she was so excited. She loves her sister and is her second Mommy! She loves Fancy Nancy and everything pink. She also loves to match with Caroline and picks out their clothes daily, bows and all. Everything has to be just right and enjoys putting her laundry away. She is already more organized than me.

Caroline started crawling on her knees this weekend. She is super busy! She is pulling up on everything, and is starting to learn how to sit down when standing. She still falls sometimes. She loves her walker and can get across the room in it. She won't let me hold her bottles anymore at all. This week she has decided she is over baby food and prefers solids. Cheese it's are her favorite things right now. She still hates the formula. While Gracie was at school she crawled in and found her baby named Sally. I found her patting and kissing her. She was so tickled she started laughing. Last month we had to lower the crib at 2 am because I found her almost climbing out of it. It is so wierd to see her sitting or standing in her crib.

All in all it has been a great summer so far. God has truely blessed me with the most darling little girls and I am so lucky I get to be there Mom!

My computer crashed but I will try and post some pictures once I get it working again.


No comments:

Post a Comment