We are truly blessed to have two wonderful daughters! Caroline is getting bigger and is very alert. She watches Gracie's every move. Her favorite thing to do is swing. She would stay in there all day if she could. Six weeks has flown by! I wish I could say Caroline was sleeping through the night constantly, but she is not. She wakes up hungry and then goes right back to bed. She has gotten the baby rash on her face that happens to almost all babies and every mom hates. Hopefully it will be gone for Christmas! We are keeping our fingers crossed when she hits 8 pounds she will sleep all night. All the other kids love to look at Caroline when we go out! Gracie is very protective of her but loves to show her off. She tells them "mine". I know Gracie and Caroline are going to be great friends. Here are some pics.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Didn't Gracie hate the swing? Good thing you kept it:)
ReplyDelete