Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Caroline is a month old!

Caroline had her 1 month check up this morning. She now weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. She got a good report and we feel blessed to have such a healthy, easy baby! We are settling into our new way of life. 2 under 2 is challenging but fun. We can already tell Gracie and Caroline are going to be the best of friends. Gracie loves being in charge of Caroline. She is going to be a bossy sister! She is very protective of Caroline and covered her up when I tried to show her to her teachers at school. It has been a wonderful first month and we look forward to many more with our darling girls! Here are a few pictures of Caroline when whe is one month old.


Sleeping in the chair after eating.

I love to be propped up on my Boppy!

Taking a bath in the sink. As soon as I hit the water I calm down and am so alert.

I love to look all around.

I love to sleep on my tummy! Mommy lets me when she can watch me.

Mommy thinks I look like the Isbell family!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are the first ones that make me think she looks like an Isbell too. They must have strong genes!

    ReplyDelete