Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Baby Caroline Update
We have finally named her! Caroline Ann Isbell. Most of you know I have loved the name all along, but Tyler was unsure. We gave ourselves a deadline of Friday to decide. The craziest thing happened. We took Gracie to Northpark Mall to eat dinner and run around. We still had no baby name and the most darling little girl came over to Gracie and held her hand and started playing with her. We think she was about 2. Tyler asked her her name and guess what it was...Caroline. The rest was history. Turns out her B-day was Oct.26th too. It was a God thing in my opinion. We are excited to finally call her by her name. Ann is a family name from the Bolin side so each of the girls will have a family name from each side of the family. I went to the Dr. (again) today and all is well. I forgot how much you live at the Dr.'s office at the end. We are scheduled for a C-Section Oct. 30th at 7:30 am at Baylor Hospital so 9 more weeks to go. Caroline will get to enjoy a full first day because we are scheduled so early. Gracie now points to my baby bump and says "mama baby." She is getting so big and busy! We know she will be a great big sister and can't wait to have both our girls here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that name!! Congrats
ReplyDelete