We had a super busy weekend this weekend. KayKay, Papa and Jeff came to visit us on Friday afternoon on their way to Lubbock. Gracie loved showing them her new toys and going to dinner with them. Jeff just finished summer school and now has a cum grade point average of 3.0! We are so proud of him. We didn't take a picture the entire time we were with them, so we don't have any pictures for the blog. Then on Sat. morning we headed to Wichita Falls for Aunt Lindsey's baby shower. She is due Nov. 20th and Gracie is so excited to have a cousin! Gracie and I had so much fun and baby Hodges got some great stuff. We got to see all of Tyler's family for the short time we were there. Then, we loaded the car back up and headed to Colleyville to see Jill at her Dad's 60th Birthday party. We had fun seeing all of the George Clan. Thanks for inviting us! By the time we got home last night at 10p.m. Gracie and I were both exhausted. Here are a few pictures from the shower. It was a fun weekend!
Gangan, Mommy, Bebe, Gracie, Aunt Lindsey and Nonnie...all the women from Tyler's family.
Playing with the bows from the presents. I spilled water all down my dress because I wanted to drink out of a big girl cup all by myself!
Playing the piano with Bebe
No comments:
Post a Comment