Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Children's Museum

We went the the Children's Museum today and had a blast! There was so much to do there for little ones. We didn't get to even see everything before we had to go home and take our nap. They had a firestation play area, Water room, Farm House, Kitchen, Playgrounds and much more. Gracie was a little bit scared of the stuffed chickens at first, but it din't take her long to warm up to everything. She refused to milk the cow...she is such a girlie girl. She loved the water room the best because there were lots of rubber duckies like at swimming class. We had such a wonderful time we plan to go back very soon!
Ride'em Horsie
Waving from the firetruck
I loved pretending I was cooking
Playing in the kitchen with Fiore and McKinsey

The water room had a cool waterfall that I tried to figure out
The water table was my favorite part
Making music with Fiore
Building a house with Lego's

2 comments:

  1. I am sad we missed it!! We will have to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    I found your blog through Leigh's. Gracie is just beautiful!!! And, congrats on baby birl #2! I can't wait to see pics when she arrives! Miss you!
    Julie ( Bulnes)

    ReplyDelete