Monday, August 10, 2009

Gracie's First Trip to the Circus

Sunday afternoon we took Gracie to her first Circus. She LOVED it! The Elephants, horses and dogs were her favorite acts. She is getting to be such a big girl. She clapped when it was time to without prompting and waved to all the circus people yelling "Hi." It was fun to see her so excited to see everything. When the animals went away she would point to the curtain and say more peas. She stayed awake for the entire 2 1/2 hour program and fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. It was a fun time!
My favorite part...the Elephants.
This was my face when I first saw the Elephants. Family Photo Op..I am busy feeling my 4 new teeth that just cut through in one week.
Now I have 16 teeth!


1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of taking Stella!! Maybe I will! Too cute

    ReplyDelete